PA Independent Enrollment Broker (PA IEB) Home Page
The PA IEB provides enrollment support for Pennsylvania’s Home and Community Based (HCBS) waiver programs.
- To begin the waiver application process, go to Apply
- To check the status of your application, go to Check Status
- To learn about Community HealthChoices, go to Get Answers
- To find a provider or compare health plans, go to the Choose menu above
- To download a Waiver Application packet, click here
To leave a comment or question, go to Contact Us
You can complete and submit the Physicians Certification Form. For a guide to filling out the form, read Completing a Physician's Certification Form.
For more information, go to Provider Resources.
You can also call us at 1-877-550-4227.
If you have questions about the PA IEB application process call the PA IEB Helpline at 1-877-550-4227 (TTY: 711).
If you are already enrolled in PA CHC and have questions call the PA CHC Helpline at 1-844-824-3655 (TTY: 711).
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST).
We can speak with you in other languages
Shqip | العربية | বাাংলা | ខ្មែរ | 繁體中文 | Français | Kreyòl Ayisyen | ગુજરાતી | 한국어 | नेपाली | Português | Русский | Español | Tiếng Việt